If you are in a high risk group please experience the service through Live Stream.
Our mission statement is "Sent to Love". Here are some ways we can show selfless love as we begin in person services.
- Face masks required.
- Mouth or speak the words softly to Worship Songs during indoor services.
- Reserve seats on weekly for any service and children's programming on our main page.
- Be patient getting in and out of the building.
We are shortening the services to 50 minutes. .
Coffee and donuts will be available as a to-go pack after the service. Donuts will be free!
Please sign up and reserve your seats. Do invite friends and family to attend.
- Saturday Service 5pm
- Sunday Service 9am
- Sunday Outdoor Service 10:30am
To ensure staying at the 25% capacity and maintaining the proper 6 foot distancing between families, we ask that you register to attend weekend services HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- All staff and volunteers will wear face masks.
- All attenders please wear face masks including children but not preschoolers when in building.
- No handshakes or hugs, but be assured we are very happy to see you!
- No doors to open
- Separate entrance and exits
- No offering baskets.
- Children must be preregistered for any student ministry programming.
- 6 foot social distancing
- Sanitized auditorium between every service
- Hand sanitizer stations available
- Single serve pre-packaged communion wafer and juice
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Wear face masks including children 6 and older but not preschoolers. Please bring your own face masks.
- If you are at higher risk for COVID we strongly encourage you to continue to watch online from home.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been exposed to anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask that you refrain from attending any event or service at Woodridge Church for at least 14 days.
- Reserve your seats if you plan on being here for worship and also register your children for their specific ministry groups they will be attending on the same form.
- Continue watching online if you are not ready to come back.
- Pray for our community as we strive to provide a safe worship experience.
Registration link is always available on our website main page.
We are striving to provide the best and safest environment for you but also want you to know there always is a risk for getting Covid-19 in a group setting.