The services this weekend and going ahead will be different than normal but it will be good to be together. We are trying to provide the best and safest environment for you but also want you to know there always is a risk for getting Covid-19 in a group setting. If you are in a high risk group please experience the service through Live Stream.
Our mission statement is "Sent to Love". Here are some ways we can show selfless love as we begin in person services.
- Gladly wear a face mask for the good of the other people in attendance.
- Mouth or speak the words softly to Worship Songs. At this time we are going to ask you not to sing (for some of us not singing or singing softly is a skill we have long mastered)
- Reserve seats on Eventbrite (see below)
- Be patient getting in and out of the building.
We are shortening the services to 45 minutes. Click HERE for full information about children's/student ministries at limited capacity.
Coffee and donuts will be available as a to-go pack after the service in the front parking lot. Donuts will be free!
Please sign up and reserve your seats. Do invite friends and family to attend. This weekend with our Senior High Band we get to celebrate and praise God together as we honor graduating seniors.
- Saturday Family Service 5pm
- Sunday Family Service 9am
- Sunday Family Service 10:30am
To ensure staying at the 25% capacity and maintaining the proper 6 foot distancing between families, we will be using Eventbrite for seating reservations for all services. We ask that you reserve the grouping of seats that fits your family size.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- All staff and volunteers will wear face masks.
- We encourage all attenders to wear face masks including children but not preschoolers.
- No handshakes or hugs, but be assured we are very happy to see you!
- No hanging out before or after.
- No doors to open
- Separate entrance and exits
- No offering baskets or programs
- Children must be preregistered for any student ministry programming.
- 6 foot social distancing
- Sanitized auditorium between every service
- Hand sanitizer stations available
- Single serve pre-packaged communion wafer and juice
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- We encourage all to wear face masks including children but not preschoolers. Please bring your own face masks.
- Families with children under 10 attend one of the three family services.
- If you are at higher risk for COVID we strongly encourage you to continue to watch online from home.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been exposed to anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask that you refrain from attending any event or service at Woodridge Church for at least 14 days.
- Reserve your seats if you plan on being here for worship.
- Continue watching online if you are not ready to come back.
- Pray for our community as we strive to provide a safe worship experience.