INFO FOR GRADUATING SENIORS
- Senior Sunday is May 21, please arrive at 8:30am and plan to stay for both services
- Please send a toddler photo and a senior photo to Pastor Drew so you can be part of the slide show.
INFO FOR INCOMING 9TH GRADERS AND FAMILIES
- Incoming 9th grade parent meeting on Wednesday May 3, 5:45-7:15pm, with dinner served.
- You are invited to start coming to High School Wednesdays on May 24. Our meetings May 24, May 31, June 7 are all about getting connected with our new class!
- You are invited to start coming to High School Sundays on May 28
- We would love it if you came to Lake Camp and/or Drive to Serve. Contact Pastor Drew for more information.
WE MEET ON WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS
- Awake | Sundays | 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Encounter | Wednesdays | 7:30-9:30 p.m. (We do not meet approx. 10 Wednesdays of the year, check the church calendar for details.)
- Meals are served for elementary and middle school on Wednesday nights and apps for high school.
SUMMER ASSOCIATE PROGRAM
Sign up for Summer Associates! This is an opportunity for High School students at Woodridge to experience what it is like to work at a church in either our Early Childhood or Elementary programs. By participating in this opportunity you will earn money, receive a missions credit and support staff and regular volunteers at Woodridge during the summer.
Application for Summer Associate
Email Austin Holmes with any questions you might have (email@example.com)!”
TRIPS AND RETREATS
- Lake Camp, June 12-14, 2017 Click HERE to register
- Driven to Serve, July 9-15, 2017 Click HERE to register
- Haiti Mission Trip, July 31-August 7, 2017. Click HERE to register
- Fall Retreat, September 29-October 1, 2017
- Winter Packing List Retreat, Feb. 23-25, 2018
We always have scholarships available, if you are interested in one or any of our trips or retreats apply HERE.
To make a payment towards your Haiti missions trip click HERE
To make a donation to someone's Haiti mission trip click HERE.
Mission Trip Credit Information
Volunteer Hours Reflection Form
Acts Refection Form
QUESTIONS? NEED MORE INFO? PLEASE CONTACT:
HIGH SCHOOL PASTOR DREW JOHNSON.